Monday, November 12, 2012

What Day Is Today... It's Kim's Birthday!

I'm posting today to wish my very good friend and blog buddy Kim a very happy 22nd birthday! Unfortunately, I couldn't be with her to gorge on cake or make a tissue paper mountain, so I put together this little surprise post of birthday-related things I'm sure she will appreciate. Again, happy birthday Kim! I hope you had a great day!


1.The Bees' Knees Birthday Card from Amelia
2. Raspberry Lemon-Lime Layer Cake from Desserts for Breakfast
3. Deborah Lippmann Glitter Polish
4. Sprinkles Cupcake Scented Candle from Fred Flare
5. Kate Spade 'Bourgeois Bow' Stud Earrings (no longer available)


Best,
Amanda


P.S. Yes, I did this in Microsoft Paint, so not the best quality or the right size, but I'm learning!



No comments:

Post a Comment